The official SHIT CREEK Paddles embroidered patch is approximately 4″ wide and 3-1/2″ tall with iron-on backing and features the SHIT CREEK Paddles logo emblem stitched in full color. Great for jackets, backpacks, lifejackets, shirts, and more. Wear this badge with pride!
The patch is 100% embroidered fabric patch that is die-cut to shape. It features a waxy backing that is heat-activated so you can iron it on to your jacket, shirt or other fabric garment.
While it does have an iron-on backing, we do suggest sewing it to your garment for best wear-and-tear protection.
To iron-on the patch, follow these simple instructions:
- Heat iron to 400 degrees (The “cotton” setting). Do NOT use steam.
- Pre-heat fabric where patch is to be placed for 10-20 seconds.
- Place heat seal side of patch on the garment. Cover with a fine cloth and press firmly for 15-20 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out and iron back side of patch for 20-25 seconds.
- If edges lift up repeat step #4.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.